Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The Cabin by Jasinda Wilder



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

Every time I read a Jasinda Wilder book, I always brace myself and proceed with caution...I do this because I bawled my eyes out from reading Falling Into You about 7-8years ago, and that was one of
my most unforgettable reads in my life. It took me a couple of days to be okay... I'm not kidding!lol


I've read the blurb and I knew this book was going to make me cry... and it did! Not like how I cried when I read Falling Into You, but almost. 

I wish the POV's were labeled though, because at first I had to do a double take. I think it's easier for the reader to put labels on the chapters and POV's. I also wished there was a longer epilogue, I'm a sucker for those.


This book was unique, angsty and heartbreaking and swoony... the song hurts so good come to mind. Like it's so good and I didn't even care of I was crying. 

Love it! I totally recommend!