Wednesday, October 28, 2020

GOLDEN BOYS by Rachel Jonas and Nikki Thorne



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This is my first ARC and reads from the authors. I've read the blurb and got hooked by it that's why I signed up.

I knew this was more than one book but I didn't know this was going to end in a cliffhanger... I thought the next book was going to be about the other brother—either Sterling or Dane *sigh* I hate cliffhangers. It's not good for my anxiety... wish there was a warning at the beginning, or if there was I've probably missed it.

I love the story. I love enemies to lovers romance, high school bully romance... there's just something about falling in love with someone you hate.. but then again there's a thin line between love and hate.

It was a slow burn... a lot things run through my mind and I had questions that were left un-answered up to the very end. Like what were the specifics of Hunter's arrest? Where was Blue's mom? How did West's dad have that photo on that cellphone? Whose cellphone was it? ? How and when was that photo shot? Why West's Dad said all those things about Blue when it was obvious Blue doesn't know any of them personally or otherwise, to begin with??  So many questions... 

I wish Blue will give them all hell... I wish West will stew and go crazy jealous of Ricky. I wish Blue will destroy them all and make them sorry for all they did to her... 

I can't wait for the next book! I hate the cliffy but I'm hooked. The wait is just so cruel *insert wailing emoji*