Wednesday, October 28, 2020

CHASING THE MOON by S.M. Soto


MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

From all of the author's books that I've read, this is probably my most favorite! It's heartwarming and heart-wrenching at the same time.

Gosh, where do I even start?

I loved how laidback and unassuming Selene was but she drove me nuts when she just wouldn't claim or try to reach for what she really wanted... but she was also relatable in that aspect. Other people would rather just avoid any conflict and choose their peace of mind. I know I would, especially if things are becoming too heavy. Kind of like to lay low and regroup.

And Endymion... gosh, he was so exciting but also frustrating at the same time. Like, how is that even possible?? To totally forget being with someone like that the next day?

Anyway, all in all... I love the story. I laughed and cried and swooned... you need to prepare your tissues!