Thursday, August 13, 2020

THE POOL BOY by Nikki Sloane



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This is my first Nikki Sloane ARC but not my first read. My first read was The Filthy Rich Americans series and then The Doctor, which was book one of the Nashville Neighbor series.

This is a taboo story... Older woman, younger man. The storyline isn't something I haven't read before but I had fun reading and living vicariously through Erika. I love how strong she is for putting herself together after her heartbreak... I love how her apprehensions and feelings were relatable. And Troy, *sigh* I wish all guys will fight for their woman like how he fought for Erika.

It really is a swoon-worthy, feel-good read. To the fans of Vi Keeland, Erin Noelle and Penelope Douglas, this is the book you need to pick up next.