Sunday, August 30, 2020

INDEBTED by JL Beck and C. Hallman



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

I've only been into mafia romance in the last year... I've read some over the last couple of years but I never really liked them... but I guess it all depends on it's authors... on how they were written... they are actually fascinating.

Reading about Amara and Enzo's story is like riding Free Fall... where you involuntarily suck your gut when you're suddenly pulled up the top, and then feel so helpless and scared when it suddenly drops down... and this happens a couple of times during the ride, and you crave the adrenalin it gives you... this was how I felt while turning the book page after page.

I'm a huge Daddy's girl, so reading the first part was difficult... 

It drive me nuts when guys get hot and cold, but its part of the appeal of the story... I loved it and I can't wait to read what happens next to Enzo and Amara!