Sunday, August 30, 2020

DARK FAIRY TALES by Various Authors (Cora Reilly)



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

KING THRUSHBEARD by Cora Reilly

*sigh*

I've always been biased on hockey romance... Personally, I think hockey players are rougher and sexier, and I feel like most of them have alpha personalities.

I really love Ralph and Candace's love story... It was swoon-worthy... I love how reasonably possessive he was even at the beginning... I love how he's not afraid to show his vulnerable side... how he strives hard for his little girl... and how he doesn't give up so easily. And Candace, I love how strong and level-headed she is... how understanding and patient she is... Their dynamic just work... and don't get me started on their chemistry... Like wow...

I think this is my fave amongst the hockey romance I've read this from this author... I've just finished it a couple of days ago and I already want to re-read it!