Sunday, August 30, 2020

GLOW by Molly MCAdams



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

Wow. Where do I even begin?

I know I loved it. I finished the book overnight but I also felt like I was dragged through the cornfield on a 50°C weather. 

I've read book 1 of this series, and missed book 2... although these books can be read as a standalone, I recommend reading each of them to keep up with each Dixon brother.

I've never felt so tormented about a love triangle ever since I've read the What He Doesn't Know duet by Kandi Steiner. Like, WTFudge was that?? 

I was confused, frustrated and I was hurting... Can I just let this all I out? Like I need to vent off my feelings... my chest was tight the entire time I was reading it. 

I hate Hunter... I hate indecisive men. And even though it was obvious whom he chose, still he was being indecisive at some point. It was heartbreaking to read all those words... I felt like he was really torn, and there was a moment when I felt like he loved the best-friend more than the childhood sweetheart but he was just being stubborn and blind. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Plus there are a lot of things going on too... 

Reading this made me feel like an emotional wreck. Don't get me wrong I loved the story, it was a page-turner but I was drained... Very angsty, very complicated but so gripping