Sunday, August 30, 2020

BACK UP PLAN by Emily Goodwin






MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

Wow.

I have a couple of things I need to say.

First off, I didn't expect to be left hanging in the end... but I'm also excited to know what happens next. No wonder I had questions in my head that was left un-answered. Just when you think everything going to be alright, fate goes and throws a wrench to destroy what was even barely there yet... *sigh* I hope I don't wait too long. It's really frustrating.

Secondly, I wish there was more backstory between Chloe and Sam. At the beginning there was, but after that there was only a very short glimpse about their fallout but it didn't really lay out the story of them falling for each other during their younger years... like more of that please? Because both of them said they were in love with each other in high school but I would've wanted to read about them containing their feelings more, about them on the verge of losing control... those stuff. I'm a hopeless romantic, I can't help it. I wanted more...

And despite all my "inputs" I still enjoyed reading it. It was swoony and sexy and all kinds of charming. Like I said, I'm looking forward to read more of Sam and Chloe!