Thursday, July 30, 2020

ONE HOT ITALIAN SUMMER by Karina Halle



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

This book will inspire you to go to Italy and find love!

*sigh*

I knew this book was going to be good, but I didn't expect it to be that good. I mean I knew the author is awesome but this book is just simply inspirational.

Grief, feeling lost and feeling like you're not good enough... it's all relatable. We've all felt it one way or another. Who knew all it took is one person who really believed in you? That was Claudio for Grace and Grace for Claudio...

This is a swoony and sexy single dad romance that you wouldn't want to miss. I imagined Claudio as Michele Moronne... *sigh* the accent.

I know I always say this every book release... that it's my favorite amongst all of her books, but seriously and frankly speaking, this really is my favorite Karina Halle read.