Friday, May 8, 2020

LOVE UNDER QUARANTINE by Author KYLIE SCOTT AND AUDREY CARLAN



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This was the second quarantine book I've read in 8 days! When this pandemic started and read about counties being on lockdowns and citizens being advised to stay home, I've always wondered about stories like this... Like exes being quarantined together, front-liners and/or patients developing feelings or neighbors falling in love in such inopportune times... I'm a romantic sap, so I was excited for this book ever since it was announced some time during the pandemic. This book kinda reminded of Rhianna's song We Found Love...

It's insta-love but also slow burn at the same time... I don't know if that make sense... it's not your typical "Hallmark movie" book because it talked about a trust issues, drugs, date-rape and a crazy, narcissistic ex.

I enjoyed reading the book. I'm not a huge fan insta-love but this one works. Of course you'd want to read about an unlikely pair falling madly in love during quarantine!