Wednesday, May 13, 2020

BEAUTIFULLY CRUEL by Author J.T. GEISSINGER



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

This is my first ARC and read from the author and I gotta say I am wonderfully in awe. I know she's not new but she's new to me. I usually just stick to authors I've read before but I read the blurb of this one and got intrigued, so I signed up and I'm so glad I did.

The storyline isn't really something I haven't read about but it definitely had it's unique twist to it. It's sort of a dark romance but not really. There was no gore pr bloodshed so reading this was a breeze. It has angst, but not too angsty to the point of exhaustion. The overall story is just so swoon-worthy. I wish there was more... I felt like it needed to be stretched, only because I wanted more of Liam and Tru...and now I'm curious if Killian will have his own story, lol.

If you're looking for a mafia read that's not overly angsty, bloody and frustrating, then you're in luck. This a light, feel-good, sweet and sexy story. I totally recommend it!