Monday, February 3, 2020

UNBREAKABLE by Author MELANIE HARLOW



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️


I've been waiting for this book a long time... ever since it was announced, and when it hit my Kindle, I devoured it right away.


I was always been curious about the eldest sister. I've read about her in passing through the other Cloverleigh books, and she seems so guarded and mysterious.


If you've been reading my entries, you'd know that AFTER WE FALL was my absolute favorite book by Melanie Harlow, and now it's followed by this one...


Sylvia is your typical eldest daughter... bossy and close to her parents but also tries to shield everybody from any disappointments. She is very relatable. Probably the most relatable one amongst all the sisters... her character is very palpable, raw and vivid.... I love her. She's strong despite what happened to her and she's even stronger when surrounded by family.


Henry Desantis is just... well for a lack of better word, swoon-worthy. As I was reading, I kept telling myself, I wish I'd find my own Henry someday.... *sigh*


This is my favorite book in the series, hands down!