Friday, December 27, 2019

PRINCESS BALLOT by Authors JAYMIN EVE and TATE JAMES



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

This is my first ARC and my first read from the authors, and I was awestruck.

I've been wanting to read something that will get me out of the funk, and reading this did the trick. From the first page to that last, I was already captivated.

Sure it's a bully romance in its essence and it's not something I haven't read before but I was riveted.

And that plot twist in the last chapter? Wow, I definitely did not see that coming. 

I can't wait to read what's next. This book is definitely an awesome surprise!

If you're into enemies to lovers, bully romance with a dash of Gossip girl and Riverdale feels in a Royal Academy setting, then this is the book to pick up next. Also remember that it's part of a series... just saying.