Friday, October 18, 2019

THE STOPOVER by Author T.L. SWAN



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my first TL Swan ARC and read. I got it from NetGalley. The blurb lured me in, and so here we are. 

I'm so glad I chanced upon this book and discovered TL Swan. There wasn't a dull moment. Every chapter piqued my interest and kept me wanting for more. It kept me on my toes and kept me guessing—will they or not?

I was riveted from the first page to the last. Everything went on so smoothly... the pacing was great, the characters were fascinating and the overall story itself was gripping.

Normally, I hated a lot of push and pull but it was done so seamlessly that it all works out  and was really needed in the story. I hadn't rolled my eyes even once... I loved everything!

Discovering this awesome author was such a breath of fresh air... I must've been living under a rock. I checked her goodreads profile and I feel so embarrassed because I missed out on a lot of great reads from her. But don't worry, I'm going to rectify that very soon.

And just incase it's not obvious, yes. I'm completely gushing about Jameson and Emily's story and I can't wait to read Tristan's next!