Sunday, October 20, 2019

TEMPT THE HOOKUP by Author NATASHA MADISON



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I was so thrilled when I saw this ARC in Kindle. This is my fourth ARC from the author.


This book is the love-story of Luca and Eli, who met and hooked-up during a booze cruise then lost touch afterwards... fast forward many years, fate put them back together in the same path and did her magic...


It's not something I haven't read before but I enjoyed reading the story nonetheless. It was light, easy to read, sweet and swoon-worthy... the pacing was great and the characters were entertaining.


Reading this would make you see that what's meant for you will always find it's way to you... I know real life isn't like in the books or in the movies, and Luca is definitely too good to be true but who knows right? Reading this will give you hope that some day, some way... you will find your own person too despite all the obstacles in your way. 


It's a heartwarming story between two soulmates who finally found each other at the right time and at the right place.