Tuesday, October 22, 2019

GYPSY KING by Author DEVNEY PERRY



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is only my second ARC from Devney Perry but I've read most of her books. I've always been a fan of hers and Letters To Molly was my favorite of them all.


This book can be read as a standalone but I was glad I was able to read first The Clover Chapel because there is a connection between the two.


I gotta say, this book is something else. I've known this book is sort of like a biker romance and I don't normally read those but since it was from Devney Perry, I know it's going to be worth it and it's going to be good... so I signed up.


The book was riveting from beginning to end. I couldn't put it down... Each page was an adventure in itself... I am hooked by this series.


I can't wait to read more... there are so many questions racing through my mind... don't get me wrong, it doesn't end in a cliffhanger but there are things in the book that would probably be answered in the next one.