Saturday, October 26, 2019

GIRL IN LUV by JAY CROWNOVER and REBECCA YARROS



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I'm so glad I signed up for this duet... Since I've read the two books continuously, I'm just going to write my thoughts about the duet as a whole. 


Reading this was sort of a breather  from all the heavy, angsty and dramatic books I've read in the past couple of days. Like a palette cleanser so to speak.


Book one is more about the getting to know you stage and book two is trying to get back what was lost. 


It's a light and easy read. It's sexy and swoony... The pacing was good and the characters were riveting. The storyline isn't something I haven't read before but there's just something about a sexy army officer  pretending to be the besotted boyfriend of spoiled trust-fund baby... 


It's like reading a weekend hallmark movie script!