Thursday, September 26, 2019

PERFECTLY ADEQUATE by Author JEWEL E. ANN



MY THOUGHTS ADTER READING...

This is my third ARC from the author and my favorite so far.


It's not your ordinary love story... you could definitely say it's a breath of fresh air... a break from all the normal model and greek god and goddesses types. 


I've never really read about a heroine who has Asperger's/ASD. I have Helen Hoang'a audiobook in which the heroine has some similarities to Dorothy, but I was only a few chapters in. I don't deny that I don't know a whole lot about it.


I love it! I enjoyed it page after page... For people like me, who don't know much about ASD, it made me understand them more... how the author wrote Dorothy.


Elijah and Dorothy are definitely a memorable book-couple... 


It's funny, heartwarming and heart-wrenching all rolled into one neat package. Love definitely knows no boundaries and it conquers all.