Monday, July 29, 2019

COMING UP ROSES by Author STACI HART



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my fifth ARC from Author Staci Hart and probably my most favorite.


This is the love story of Lucas Bennet and Tess Monroe... they're childhood friends until that one fateful night. She's been working for his mom's flower-shop for a very long time. He came home to help out their mother's flailing business and at the same time to start anew. She's a worrier and he's a happy-go-lucky kinda' guy... it was insta-like for him and she was in-denial of having feelings for him for a very long time.


Although their entire love story is swoony, it started a wee bit faster for my liking. I would've wanted a longer build-up for these two. 


Overall I loved the story... it's a page-turner... great word-building... it's light and sweet and gives you warm fuzzy feelings.


To the fans of Rachel Grey, Max Monroe and Lauren Blakely... this is the book to pickup next.