Saturday, March 2, 2019

KISS AND BREAK UP by Author ELLA FIELDS



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...


Ella Fields is such an awesome surprise... I'm a wee bit embarrassed because this is the first time I'm reading anything from her, like ever... I didn't know what to expect but boy was I glad that I received an email about reviewing this one.


This story is in a high school setting... about first kisses, first loves, complicated relationships, etc. 


The falling in love with your childhood best-friend storyline isn't something I haven't read before but I really enjoyed it... Yeah sure there were times when I wanted to slap someone silly but it's high school! It should be somewhat predictable and corny and swoony and cute... I devoured it page after page and I've practically forgone  eating.


To the fans of Tijan, Allie Everhart and LJ Shen... ya'll definitely enjoy this book!