Sunday, March 17, 2019

AN ACCIDENTAL DATE WITH A BILLIONAIRE by Author DIANE ALBERTS



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I'm glad I chanced upon this gem while I was perusing through Net Galley... It's been a while since I've read a Diane Alberts novel, and I'm glad I was reminded of how awesome she is.


Taylor Jennings gave me all the feels. He was a ruthless businessman but underneath it all is a softy just waiting for the right girl to break down his walls... Samantha Matthews has a heart of gold that comes with a dark past but just waiting for the right man to love and accept her for all that she is.


I enjoyed the book. I devoured it in one day... I was surprised by how quickly I got hooked—page after page. I'd say its a quick and easy read but I do have to say that there are parts in the book that'll pull on your heartstrings, and the push and pull would probably exasperate you on some level... but all in all, it's a feel-good book. I just wish there was a longer epilogue... something about them being parents and all. It'll leave you inspired and dreaming about meeting someone like Taylor... someone who'll do whatever it takes just to keep you.