Thursday, February 21, 2019

DATING GAMES by Author T.K. LEIGH



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my first T.K. Leigh ARC but I have some of her books in my reader.


Oh my gosh, where do I even begin? It's funny... it's swoony... it's witty... it's sarcastic... but it would also pull on your heartstrings. This book is something you'd wanna read after having a sh1ttÿ day. Reading about Julian and Guinevere's love story would definitely lift you up... 


I'm not sure if I could discuss anything more... If I did, I feel like I'd give away a vital part of the story. Reading the blurb should already make you want to know more about Julian and Guinevere...


Reading this book would teach you about acceptance, about self-worth, about resilience and taking risks.


I definitely recommend reading it... once you start, you don't wanna put it down. It'll leave you with butterflies in your tummy.