Thursday, February 28, 2019

ACCIDENTAL GROOM by Author DANA MASON



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...


I had just written a review on Net Galley and thought about browsing through the suggested available titles and saw this one. The blurb got to me and I requested to read it.


I haven't read anything from the author yet. I don't know what to expect from a Dana Mason novel so I was going in blind.


So this is the love story of Mackensey Thomas and Kelley Kontos. It's the insta-lust, insta-love kind. I think it's possible to have a connection with someone you've just met... and maybe, just maybe their souls recognize each other from the outset.


The plot isn't something I haven't read before and it's not my usual cup of tea because I'm too pragmatic when it comes to these things but I enjoyed reading it nonetheless... Sure there were parts that were annoying... were I thought the characters were being too dramatically unrealistic for my taste but its part of the whole charm.


This is a story about following your heart, trusting your gut and taking risks... that what's meant to be will always find it's way.


If you're a fan of Lauren Blakely, Lauren Layne or Lila Monroe, then this is the book to pick up next.