Monday, January 14, 2019

YOU'VE GOT MALE by Author LILA MONROE


 
MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my 4th Lila Monroe ARC and I feel honored and awesome to be one of the chosen few.

I know I said that Zach and Gemma's story was my favorite, but I'm quite torn right now... because they have some serious competition with Cam and Zoey...

This is the second book from The Chick Flick Club, and it tells that story about how Zoey and Cam went from brutal enemies to lovers and then back to brutal enemies... 

I enjoyed their story... the pacing of how the characters developed feelings for each other is organic.... it was gradual and there was the gleeful anticipation of will they or not...

There was a particular part in the story that broke my heart... I can certainly relate to the betrayal... wherein you think you know the person but turns out you don't... 

It's got comedy and drama... and it's something that would cheer you up after a hard day.