Wednesday, January 23, 2019

TAKE ME AGAIN by Author Carly Phillips






MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my first Carly Phillips ARC but I do have some of her books in my TBR.


This book is about Sebastian Knight and Ashley Easton journey to forever. Sebastian is your typical rich playboy and Ashley is your girl next door type but she was his step sister—ex step sister, since their parents had already split... they were playing around, got caught and Ashley was shipped to a boarding school in London... and now something tragic happened to the Knight family and Ashley got found herself on a plane back to New York after eight long years of being away...


This is definitely your typical chick-lit... I'm a huge romantic sap and I'm all for second chances, but being aggressive after stewing in an eight-year long resentment, isn't just very realistic even though it may seem that everything was already forgiven... but different strokes for different folks, right? I'm just saying... it was a wee bit fast paced but falling in love has no timeframe. I was rolling my eyes because it was so cliché but I did enjoy reading it. I just expected more... I actually can't wait for Ethan's  or Sierra's story. 


If you're looking for a light read, then this is the book to pick up next.