Monday, June 11, 2018

EVEN MONEY by Author ALESSANDRA TORRE



Sometimes it only takes a minute. A connection of eyes across a room, a quickened heartbeat, and everything changes.

I was a cocktail waitress with a fondness for partying and meaningless sex. 
He owned half of Vegas, with the reputation to match. 

I should have turned away. Instead, I stepped closer.

Then, the lies started.
Rumors spread.
Stalking commenced.
And someone died. 

None of it stopped me from falling in love.



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I'd like to apologize for this late post as my family and I were and still are going through some painful personal stuff. The last couple of weeks were tough, and I just want to ask for your understanding. Thank you so much.


**


This is my second time to receive an ARC from the Alessandra Torre, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to review for her, specially this book!


I'm pretty sure ya'll heard that this book is all kinds of amazing aaaaand it really freaking is! Oh man! I was hooked from beginning to end! This book is definitely something else.


When I got to the last chapter, I was like, OMG, what the fudge?? Why? WHY??? Waaaah! The suspense was killing me!


It's not your conventional love triangle... and definitely not your conventional contemporary romance. It's a steamy, psychological-thriller, suspense lovestory! 


You don't wanna pass this book up! It's swoony and exhilarating all rolled into one... It's like a lighter version of Twin Peaks, or something... 


For those fans of JM Darhower, Pepper Winters and Belle Aurora, and if you love adventure and suspense, this book is the one to pick up next!