Monday, May 14, 2018

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN by Gia Riley


BLURB

I can't hold her. 

I can't speak to her. 

I can't even see her. 

The most important piece of my life is gone. 

I had everything. 

I had Winnie. 

And just like that, my unconditional love vanished. 

Picking up the pieces is impossible. 

There's no easy way to fall out of love. 

But that's exactly what I have to do. 

The Edge of Heaven is the emotional conclusion to Wrong Side of Heaven. 

One jilted love story. 

Four converging paths. 

A brand new forever.


MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I'd like to apologize for this late posting as my family and I were and still are going through some rough patch. The last couple of weeks were tough, and I just want to ask for your understanding. Thank you.



***

You must read the first book, THE WRONG SIDE OF HEAVEN before proceeding.

***


This is the continuation of Winnie, Trey and Jasper's story.


To tell ya'll the truth, I was so worried about what the outcome of this story would be. What happens now to Winnie?Would she end-up with Trey? Would she end-up with Jasper? Would she end-up with someone else? Would she get better? There were a lot of questions that went through my mind.


I wasn't a huge fan of Winnie's in the first book, and I'm still not a fan of hers in this one.... It was so obvious from the very beginning that she needed help to sort out her messed-up childhood and even through-out her teenage life. A plain counselor wouldn't do. I wasn't able to relate to her but I can't blame her entirely for being who she is... she just needed someone not to give up on her, to guide her and make her see her full potential as a person...


aaand, there are a lot I wanted to say about Trey and Jasper as well but I'm afraid I would giveaway too much... 


If you're a fan of angsty reads, this is the book to pick-up next.