Monday, May 14, 2018

PERFECT LOVE STORY by NATASHA MADISON



BLURB:

When one man’s death exposes a complex web of lies, three couples discover the true meaning of love, loss and redemption. 

Hailey 
What do you do when you find out your whole life was a lie? 

That your husband really wasn't your husband but someone else's. 

That the vows you made to each other were simply empty promises.

You pick up and move to the country to start fresh. 

When life hands you limes, you make sure you have tequila because your life is about to get stirred up.

Jensen 
Married to my high school sweetheart, the best thing she gave me was my baby girl. 

But we weren't enough for her. I wasn't enough for her. 

The last thing I expected on my birthday was a Dear John letter, but that’s what I got when she upped and left. 

Now, it's just me and my girl against the world till the new girl moves in next door. 

Is there such a thing as a perfect love story?


MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I'd like to apologize for this late posting as my family and I were and still are going through some rough patch. The last couple of weeks were tough, and I just want to ask for your understanding. Thank you.


***


I am so grateful to be given the chance to review an ARC from Natasha Madison. I love everything that I've read from her so far.


This is definitely one of my recent favorites!


I can't imagine being in Hailey's shoes... and in Walker's as well... that would definitely break someone's spirit but I can understand betrayal.


I love the storyline! I don't remember reading something like it... the pacing was great, the characters were relatable and the cover is perfect. It suits the title...


I've wondered what consists a perfect love story... and after reading this book, I understood why it was entitled that way. 


It isn't that life was perfect for these two people... it was that they forged on despite what happened and found strength in each other. 


This book will teach you that something good can come from something bad...


I definitely recommend!