Thursday, March 22, 2018

WORTH EVERY RISK by Authors TERRI LAINE and A.M. HARGROVE


BLURB:


Andi

He was my best friend since we were little.
Even though he was off limits, as we grew up, he became my forever, my everything.
But I couldn’t let my selfish dreams hold him back.
They say that if you love someone, you should let them go.
I did.
He became the world’s greatest soccer player.
Money.
Fame.
Beautiful women.
He had it all.
One thing I never expected was for him to walk back into my life again.

Chase

She was perfect for me in every way.
Once we kissed that first time, there was no turning back.
But I made a mistake by letting her go.
My need for her has only grown.
After three long years, I’ve decided to get her back.
Only I’m too late.
Someone has taken my place.
I don’t know if I still love her or if I should hate her.
One thing is certain.
She is and always has been mine.


MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...


I loved it! I know the storyline isn't something I haven't read before but it does have its own unique touch.


I love that it focused on family, on love and it talked about forgiveness, empathy and acceptance... that certain sacrifices or risks are definitely worth taking. People could really take a page out of Andi and Chase's story... 


It's just the right amount of mush, lust, comedy and drama. Definitely something I'd pick up after a long days work...