Monday, September 18, 2017

BREAKING HOLLYWOOD by Author SAMANTHA TOWLE

BLURB:

It wasn't supposed to be like this...

I wasn't supposed to be boyfriendless, homeless and jobless at twenty-eight. And I most definitely wasn't supposed to hit Hollywood's resident bad boy Gabriel Evans with my car and break his foot.

Now I'm stuck in his apartment, taking care of him while he's incapacitated. Living with the hottest guy in Hollywood, who I've had a crush on forever, doesn't sound like a chore, right? Wrong.

Gabriel Evans is rude, crude, drinks way too much and, as soon as his foot is healed, I'm out of here. 

So, why do I keep forgetting to check the classifieds? And keep getting flustered when I see him shirtless? Breaking Hollywood wasn't part of the plan. But neither was falling in love with him.

MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

 

I feel honored to receive an ARC from Ms. Samantha Towle. I've read most of her work, and I gotta say that she never disappoints. I know I've said this a lot, but when an author writes something so riveting and the reader just couldnt wait to finish coz its that good, thats some awesome storytelling talent! Kinda like a sumptuous, mouthwatering chocolate cake!

 

I've read a lot of celebrity-normal chick romances in the last couple of weeks... I guess its the trend right now, or its probably just coincidence... but anyhow, I love reading them not only coz I love reading in general, but because its what reading is all about—to dream and escape, and live this imaginary life through the characters in the book... and Ms. Towle's characters are really something else.

 

The characters are just too damn funny! Ava and her verbal diarrhea. Gabe and his potty mouth... the verbal sparring between these two is just so hilarious. As I was reading through, I kept thinking to myself, is there a chance of this happening in real life? I guess if it did, Ava would've been facing a lawsuit or something... But this is fiction... so... yeah... Its not only funny, but it has some sexy scenes that are scorching! 

 

The story is well-paced... The characters are relatable in a sense on how they react to situations they find themselves in. Ava is sorta pragmatic in making her decisions... Gabe's actions was how a normal human being would've reacted... And I cant help but wonder if Tate will have his own story??

 

If you're looking for a swoony, romantic comedy this is the book to pick up next!

 

 

Out on October 3rd, 2017!