Wednesday, October 16, 2024

THE HEARTBREAKER by Marni Mann


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“You do know the power of a kiss, don’t you?... It’s not just lips on lips. It’s the most intimate, telling act two people can share. And it’s going to confirm if what I’m feeling is real.”

Ridge and Addison

I've been a Marni Mann fan eversince When Ashes Fall. Man, that book gave me some sort of PTSD... 

Anyway, Ridge is a billionaire hotelier and Addison is his daughter's teacher who works part-time at a stripclub...

Can't say I haven't read anything of this variation before because I have... but I will say that book is probably the most swoon-worthy of them all.

Love that Ridge is a straight shooter and knows what he wants, however it took me sometime to warm up to Addison...

Overall, I enjoyed the book. It was heartwarming and s€x¥. I can't wait to read what's next!