Tuesday, July 9, 2024

CROSSROADS by Devney Perry


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"I’d loved West Haven so much I couldn’t see straight. So much I would have given up anything and everything to be at his side."

I've been waiting for this book ever since it was announced... got even more excited when I read the blurb so I immediately got it when it was released... Immediately read it overnight. Forgone sleep and sanity... West and Indya ran away with my heart. 

This story made me cry because Indya's relationship with her Dad was relatable... the heartbreak, the promises she wants to fulfill... the longing... *sigh* it was both heartbreaking and heartwarming.

I would've wanted to read more reluctance from Indya, but she was and always had been in love with West Haven... would've wanted West Haven to have more possessive or jealous tendencies but deep inside he knew Indya was always his...

This book was exciting and gripping from start to finish. Can't wait to read the next book in this series!