Monday, May 27, 2024

SO WRONG by Abby Millsaps


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“I know with every cell in my body that I love you, Hunter."

I've always been curious about Hunter and Greedy when I've read Joey's books... and now I get it. What I missed was Levi... I don't remember in Joey's books but maybe I must've just missed him.

Anyway... 

This was more angsty that I've anticipated...  I knew this was a MFM, but deep down I wished it was just Greedy because... if you've read the book you'd know why I want it to be just them.... it must've been a huge struggle to know that the love of your life is also attracted to your best-friend... it's complicated but it's not.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the next book. That ending had me on pins and needles and I just wish book two would be released tomorrow lol...

Looking forward to it.