Tuesday, May 7, 2024

MR. WICKED by Marni Mann


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING... 

I had been waiting for Grayson's book ever since the series was announced.  

While each book can be read as a standalone, I advice you to read the first book before this one.

This book definitely started with a b@ng... first few chapters were already sc0rch!ng!

Grayson is your typical ₱l@¥b0¥ billionaire, who enjoys the single life too much... and Jovana is your girl next door, who's side job is an influencer and is huge r0mantic s@₱... there was a PR di$a$ter and the c0mpany's stock was plummeting and well a pretend relationship was brokered between these two and the rest as they say is history.

I love their banter. I love that Jovana wasn't a pushover despite her feelings... 

Overall, this is swoon-worthy read. I enjoyed myself reading this from beginning to end.