Tuesday, March 19, 2024

THE REBEL by Marni Mann


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

"I don’t care. I’m in this. All the way... And if it takes a fight beyond fighting for you, then I’m f#€k!ng ready.”


Having read Macon's book, I did not expect Coopers' to be an emotional read...

This story has a modern-day Romeo and Juliet twist to it. Cooper and Rowan are adversaries when it came to their family's business but fate has other plans.

I love the story. It's swoon-worthy and heart-warming. Love how Rowan is strong and level-headed... Love how Cooper dealt with things with his family. Their chemistry is palpable through the pages.

This book something you'd want to see on the big screen... it's like reading but make it hallmark with more spice. I thoroughly enjoyed every page.

5 stars for Ms. Marni Mann.