Friday, February 9, 2024

THE SUMMER YOU FOUND ME by Elizabeth O'Roark


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

My first Elizabeth O'Roark read was The Devil You Know, and from there onwards I've been looking forward to all of her new releases.

I had to reread Lucie and Caleb's book to refresh my memory since this book is sort of a continuation to book 2.... sure it can be read as a stand-alone but there was always this question what happens to Kate? And then another question would arise, would Beck really go for his best-friend's ex-wife? What would happen between Caleb and Beck's relationship? Will Kate succeed in sabotaging Caleb and Lucie's relationship? 

So all these questions will be answered in this book that's why I urge you to read book 2 before this one.

This book is more angsty than I've anticipated. So much scheming and drama, it's like watching a daily soap opera. It's like you h@te the lead but you also cat get enough and wanted to watch happens next!

If you love angsty reads, then this is the book for you!