Tuesday, April 27, 2021

THE FRESHMAN by Monica Murphy



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

I've been waiting for this book ever since it was announced. Reading Diego's book reinforced my admiration for Tony because he was not your average shallow high school jock. Most boys would advice for the easy way out but not Tony. And it showed how responsible and mature he is in this book. 

He was patient, understanding and has a good head on his shoulders despite growing up in a broken home.

I didn't really like Hayden. I'm sorry. It took a couple of chapters in for me before I warmed up to her. Or maybe at the back of my mind, I wanted Tony and Sophie to get back together... The Romeo and Juliet touch was exciting though. 

I was devoured this book overnight. *Sigh* I can't wait for Jackson's book.