Tuesday, April 27, 2021

SAY I'M THE ONE by Siobhan Davis



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

What in the ever loving fudge?!

How could you do this to me Siobhan??!

OMG! My heart is pounding so badly. 

How could I miss that this was a duet??lol

This was such a gripping read. From the first chapter to last, I was riveted...  so scandalous, so heartbreaking, so frustrating.

I usually keep myself away from love triangles. No, I didn't know this book was going to be one either. All I knew is that it was from Siobhan and signed up because anything from her is good.

Gosh, where do I start? 

My heart went through the grinder. Everything Viv went through, I felt deep inside. I'm far from Hollywood but her feelings and thoughts, apprehensions and fears, were all relatable especially when you're in a long distance relationship. 

I hated what Reeve did to her. And then when she met Dillon, I was rooting for them... Like I said, I did not know this was a duet, so I automatically assume Dillion would get this head out of his a$s and go after her... and I was disappointed... and then the last chapter happened and bam! Like seriously! I did not see that coming! 

And I honestly I can't wait til May 30 to read what happens next **whining**

I hope Dillon's feelings were real, coz I refuse to believe he was that heartless... I felt the words, it was honest and raw... and I hope he was just being a j@ck@$$ and gaaah! I'm so excited!