Friday, July 24, 2020

SWEET LOVE by Mia Kayla



 MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

*sigh*

This is why I love Mia Kayla's books. It always hits the right spot. 

It's both heart-wrenching and heartwarming at the same time.

Both lead characters are so relatable! With Charlie, I can relate how she misses her Dad, how she hero-worships him and how the lost of him greatly affected her every step and decisions in life. I also love her candor and her awkwardness... 

I love how Connor, despite being a wealthy banker in New York, also shows how he loves his family. His relationship with his brother is more or less how anyone with siblings do/act... I love their dynamic. I love that he's an example of the saying "Money can't buy happiness.." that even though they had money, he'll gladly choose time with his parents over it. 

This story had me making heart-eyes... I love it! If you're looking for a feel-good, butterfly-fluttering-in-your-tummy kind of read, then this is the book to read! It's funny, sexy and swoon-worthy!