Wednesday, May 13, 2020

PRINCE OF HEARTS by Author L.A Cotton



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

What.the.friggin.what??

This is my first LA Cotton read. I have some of her books in my reader so she's not new to me. I was very excited to receive this ARC. I'd read the blurb and got hooked.

First off... I didn't know this was going to be a duet... or I've probably just missed the memo, but yes. i bummed it ended in a cliffhanger. 

I was riveted from the first page to the last. To be honest, I didn't really like ARI. For a mafia princess, she was weak. I don't have the slightest clue on how a mafia princess should behave in real life but it sure as h3ck not as weak as ARI... I was actually disappointed. And Nicco, well he more than made for Ari's exasperating character, lol.

It was definitely gripping from the first page to the last. And I can't wait what happens next!

If you're looking for an enemies to lovers, Romeo-Juliet-ish type of read then this is the book to read next!