Saturday, April 25, 2020

TELL ME PRETTY LIES by Author CHARLEIGH ROSE



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This book was one of my most anticipated releases! It was my first read and ARC from the author. I've read about how brilliant the story and how awesome she is but since this is my first, I didn't know what to expect... I gotta say, time just flew by. Read it early in the morning and by late lunch, I was done. It was gripping from start to finish. 

The storyline isn't something I haven't read before but it was riveting from start to finish. For a while there I thought it was going to be a M-F-M, but bummer, lol. I mean, noting how close they all were before that fateful and tragic incident. 

It was angsty and frustrating but it was also exciting and swoony. 

Will there be a second standalone in the series? Hunter and Valen's story maybe? What happened to Samuel? Gahh! I wasn't ready for it to end! 

For the fans of Penelope Douglas, JL Beck, Rina Kent and Leigh Shen, this is the mature, YA, bully romance you'd definitely want to pick up!