Friday, February 28, 2020

FOOL ME TWICE by Author CARRIE AARONS



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️


I've been dying to read this book ever since I signed up for it. The blurb was what got me hooked.


I'm sure you've already read the blurb, so I won't repeat that here anymore... All I'm going to say is that it's all kinds of sweet, sexy and heartwarming.


The pacing is great, the characters are captivating and the overall story is gripping... like you can't wait to get to the next page to know what happens between Lincoln and Henley.


It's was angsty, it's your normal college sports romance minus the bullying part... it's an easy read despite what got Henley to do what she did... Lincoln will make you swoon your heart out.


If you're a fan of Tijan and Allie Everhart, then this one os for you!