Wednesday, January 15, 2020

THIS IS FOREVER by NATASHA MADISON



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This the love story of Justin and Caroline. It's a single-mom, sports romance... Justin is a hockey superstar, Caroline is a struggling single mother to Dylan. I'm sure you've already read the blurb so I won't repeat that here.

I enjoyed the story... it's something you'd want to read to pass the time and escape from reality... I mean, who wouldn't want to be saved by a handsome prince charming, right?

My only complain is that the story was fast paced... I know it's a book and it's fiction but it wasn't very realistic, at least to me... When you're a single-mom, who has been doing things on her own and protecting herself and her son for so long, I don't think you'd give in within a week... I know to each her own but I think it was a wee bit ridiculous... But I guess when you fall, you fall... She was relatable in almost every way except the inta-love or insta-lust part. 

It's not all lovey-dovey and sweet... there are parts in the book that will pull on your heartstrings. Except for the fast-paced love story, everything is perfect and swoony.

If you're looking for an easy and HEA sports romance to read, then this is the book to pick up next.