Tuesday, January 7, 2020

STONE HEARTS by Author AMBER KELLY



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4.5⭐️


This is my second ARC from Amber Kelly and I had just finished the book today. I practically devoured the book overnight.


I've read the first book so I more less know who the characters were in the story because everybody in Poplar Falls are intertwined with each others lives.


I think this is a tad bit more emotional than the first book because there is Beau... You can't help but fall in love with this kid. 


I wish there was more history written between Myer and Dallas. I would've wanted to read more about their younger selves... sort of like a memory hit or a flashback.


It's a light and easy read. It's sweet, sexy, heartwarming and swoony. Myer is the best. Taking on that responsibility isn't a walk in the park. But love is love right? There's no stopping it.