Thursday, January 23, 2020

BASTARD BACHELOR SOCIETY by Author SARA NEY



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

Sara Ney has always been one of my go-to authors. I've read most of her books and enjoyed each and every single one of it.

This is Brooks and Abbott's story. It's a friends to lovers story... Neighbors who became unlikely friends then developed feelings along the way. Brooks started an anti-relationship commitment society with two of his best-friends.

This is definitely a romantic comedy... even the supporting cast is funny. I think it's weird that the cat would have her own POV, and even though the dialogue is funny, I'm still on the fence about it. I probably won't mind if it was written in the end... But other than that, it's all you'd want to read in a rom-com. 

I can't wait to read what's next!