Thursday, November 14, 2019

LIP SMACKER by Author Alison G. Bailey



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4.5⭐️

This is my first ARC from the author but not my first read. I've read a couple of her older novels and it made me ugly cry! So reading this one was sort of a relief because I didn't want to feel heavy because it has been that way for me in real life...

The storyline isn't something I haven't read before the author put her own spin in it... It was funny and swoony but at the same time, depending on how emotional you are, some parts will pull on your heartstrings.

There were parts that frustrated me but I guess it was needed to make up the core of who the heroine was... 

It's angsty, funny and swoony all rolled into one... If you're a fan of Kandi Steiner, Lauren Blakely and Rachel Van Dyken, then this is the book to pickup next.