Monday, November 11, 2019

INSATIABLE by Author MELANIE HARLOW



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4.5⭐️

Hmm, now I can't decide which Cloverleigh Farms book is my fave... But right now, I'm leaning toward Noah and Meg. 

I loved the pacing and all the characters... I love that it's family centric.... that it touches on family supporting family.... the bond between sisters... bond between parents and their grown up children.

I also love that this book will make you realize to take risks and open yourself more to people... that just because you failed at one relationship doesn't mean you'll fail the next one... That even though there's no guarantee of a happy ending, it's okay to put yourself out there. At least you tried. No regrets.

Noah and Meg's feelings were embers waiting to be fanned for the flames to rise.

I'm curious about Sylvia and April though...on which Sawyer sister will get her book next... 

I loved the story! It's something you'd want to read after a long day... it's sweet, swoony and sexy all rolled into one.