Thursday, November 21, 2019

BROKEN RECORD by Author K.A. LINDE




MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

I've been a fan of the Record series ever since OFF THE RECORD came out in 2014... the first three books were about Brady and Liz, then the book was about Clay and Andrea and this one is about the youngest Maxwell sibling, Savannah. I first met her on Brady and Liz's story.

This book is about Savannah and her childhood best-friend Lucas... oh my gosh, these two were like gasoline and fire, and we all know what happens when fire and gasoline meet.

It was angsty, sexy and romantic... there's a little love triangle going on since Savi has a serious boyfriend of three years... intrigued how it all plays out in the end? I finished the book in one day. Once I started I couldn't put it down. Lucas and Savi gave me butterflies...

It's swoony, light and an easy read. It's something you'd want to pick up after a long days work... It's like reading a script of a romantic netflix movie.