Wednesday, September 4, 2019

A LIE FOR A LIE by Author HELENA HUNTING


MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING... 

This is my second Helena Hunting ARC. I got this from the Montlake Romance website through NetGalley. I was very excited for this thats why I devoured it overnight.


If you're looking for an angsty and heavy drama read, then this is not the one for you. This is a feel-good romance... One that would leave you with warm, fuzzy feels... If you're having a sucky day and you feel like the entire universe is being a jerk to you, then this is the book to pick-up... It's inspiring and heartwarming, and it'll definitely lift your spirits up. Reading this book will make you sigh and swoon with heart-eyes emojis flying all-over.


And I felt like it was meant to be, at least for me because I'm a huge Chicago Blackhawks fan... although the book didn't mention specifically about the Blackhawks, there is no other... and although I'm a Duncan Keith fan, I kept on picturing out a younger looking Patrick Sharp or Brandon Saad in my head for RJ... and hello? RJ Bowman? Bowman like Stan Bowman? Lol...

 

The pacing was great, the plot and the characters were awesome. The overall story is focused on love and family. Reading this book will make you realize that things happen for a reason... and what's meant to be will always find it's way... 


This is definitely something I'd get in paperback to add to my bookshelf.