Sunday, July 28, 2019

NOTHING BUT THIS by Author NATASHA ANDERS



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING... 


This is my first ARC from Natasha Anders. I've read The Unwanted Wife years ago and I liked it, so here we are...


This is Greyson's and Olivia's story. From what I understand Tina and Harris also have their own book... This is definitely not an easy read. It's angsty, emotional and some bits of it were frustrating.


It took me days to finish this because... to be honest Olivia and Greyson along with Tina were exasperating. I get that what happened can't be easily forgotten and if it were me, I would probably do the same. But I felt like there was just too much pushing and pulling, and highs and lows between the couple. And somewhere through reading the story, I felt like I was stuck inside the dryer—spinning. It was like watching Days of Our Lives. It's definitely a slow-burn but it picked up around the middle.


Overall, I still enjoyed the book. It teaches you about empathy, to not give up hastily and to fight for what/who you love. And that everything worth having takes a lot of work.